There are many different types of liquor licenses and determining what you need, putting together relevant information and applying to Liquor and Gaming NSW can be very confusing.


We can work out what sort of license you need, prepare relevant reports, complete forms and liaise with Liquor and Gaming on your behalf.

Are you opening a micro brewery or small distillery?

Are you opening a bar?

Are you opening a small bar?

Do you want BYO restaurant licence?

Do you need a license for special event?

Do you need a producer/wholesaler license?

Do you want to extend our existing approved hours of area?

Each liquor license has different requirements and different fees.
Every location and venue will have unique and site specific circumstances.

Visit Facebook
Visit Instagram